Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Starting Out!

Ok, I will try out one of these blog spot things. After harassment from my friends, I decide to try one of these things out for awhile to see if I like it better than myspace. So here goes nothing..........

For those of you not familiar with blog spots, my best piece of advice is to save my blog spot address to your favorites list. This way you can check in on what is new with the Caravia Clan whenver you have time. Otherwise the e-mail I send the address in will eventually get deleted.

Our address is: www.thecaraviafamily.blogspot.com

SAVE IT TO YOUR FAVORITES!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Page looks good!

It was great seeing you two at Michaels wedding! I'm still bleaching the cherry bomb stain that Ben-G so gratiously "spilled" on it. Did Gabe return the cell phone on time? Holla