Sunday, August 3, 2008

Grant is 6 Months OLD!!!!!!!

Six Months Old
By: Grant (with his mom’s help)

Today is a special day for me,
Today I am six months old you see!

Half a year or 182 days old,
I am daring, bald, brave, and bold.

I can wiggle, kick, and roll around,
On the carpet or on the ground.

I can’t quite sit up on my own,
And I still can’t talk on the phone.

I can kind of crawl and scoot along,
And laugh when my mommy sings a song.

I am very messy when I eat,
Squash, carrots, potatoes; my favorite treats.

I think I just took a poo,
And my daddy doesn’t even have a clue.

I squeal in delight for no reason at all,
I love it when Scooter chases her ball!

Grandpa & Grandma watch me a lot,
They love me so much; it can’t be fought.

I like to swing and play all day,
I hope these times will forever stay!

I still take naps and lay my head down,
And when I wake up it’s a wonderful sound.

I hear my parents in the other room,
Could they be home already? Home so soon?

They pick me up and toss me in the air,
I love to feel the wind in my hair!

I love them so much; I know how they feel,
Incase you hadn’t heard I am kind of a big deal!

Mommy and daddy take great care of me,
Six months old today I be!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Your poem was as adorable as Grant is!

Unknown said...

"poo - clue" very clever Janna ... haha

I'll have to get down to STL and check the little bugger (and the big one) out sooner than later!

John

Anonymous said...

You did such an awesome job writing the poem...like always! Is he really 6 months old????? It feels like he was just born!!

Anonymous said...

OF COURSE I LOVED THE PICTURE AND THE POEM! TRULY JANNA, THEY ARE BOTH WONDERFUL CREATIONS.

ALTHOUGH, I BELIEVE GRANT IS THE BETTER OF THE TWO.

THANKS AGAIN FOR MAKING ME A GRANDMOTHER.

MOM