Thursday, September 11, 2008

Martina McBride!

Ok, ya........I love Martina McBride........Recently I FINALLY got to see her in concert. She is phenomenal!!!!!! I went with my friend Tiffany and here is the best part . . .we had really good seats and as Martina was waving good bye, I walked up to the stage and she signed my hat!!! It pays to always bring a hat and sharpie! You NEVER KNOW!!! WHOO HOO!!!!! It was the only thing I think she actually signed all night!!!!!!! I can add that to my collection.......so now I have her along with Rodney Adkins, Darryl Worrley, and KENNY, of course ;)

Some pictures I took from our GREAT SEATS (which I got on Ebay for $29, forever the bargain hunter).




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice but I rather see photos of my great-nephew Grant!
Love,
Aunt Linda