Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Our family had a great Memorial Day Weekend. We went to a cookout Friday night at DJ & Ashley's house, I had a garage sale Saturday morning, we had to missout on a different cookout at Noah, Ashley, and Norah's house we were supposed to go to on Saturday due to Grant's rash, then headed to Flora for Sunday and Monday. I have to get Princess in shape for horse camp...........heck, I gotta get Janna in shape for horse camp! ha!

Grant looking for more barn cats..............

Baby Grant and Baby Ethel.


Grant and his mommy on Princess!



He was not to fond of riding.......much to my dismay.






3 comments:

Grammy Vicky said...

Looks like Grant would rather keep his feet on the ground. He seemed to be more interested in touching Baby Ethel than riding on Princess.

Andrea said...

That's a good picture of you and Grant on the horse!

Grammie e (or maybe nona) said...

I can't imagine that he won't like horseback riding with you and Paul for parents!

Presently, I believe riding the horse would require him to sit in one place longer then he is capable of!