Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Grant's First "Official" Haircut

I have cut on Grant's hair for awhile now. However, when I tried to give him a shorter cut I butchered it. So we went to have it professionally done. I wanted it cut shorter than it has been so I could do a messy spikey thing with it. He was not very cooperative for these pictures, but at least you get the general idea. He also was a COMPLETE TERROR at the hair salon. I had to physically restrain him so they could cut it. UNREAL! It looks so different compared to him with longer hair!



5 comments:

Grandma e said...

This is going to take some time to get used to. He looks so much older!

Of course he still is so cute, but
can you put it back the way it was?

Ben and Ashley said...

OMG he is so grown up!!!! I have to get over there and see this little guy before I blink and he turns 21!!!! Miss you guys and I love his new hair cut!

Andrea said...

My opinion.....LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I really REALLY like that cut on him. His hair was cute when it was longer but now his facial features are better seen. And he's a very handsome boy so show those features off! :)

Meg said...

aww, he looks so grown up! his babyness is almost all gone! very handsome! I always have short hair on Jack in the winter, but let it get shaggy in the summer. Hayden always has a shaggy surfer cut!

Grammy Vicky said...

The new do sure makes him look older, but still cute! He is growing up way too fast.