Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Grant's Big Boy Room

Grant's room is finally put together.  The only final touch it needs is a few more things on the walls.  This is a low priority item at this point.  When I see something that goes I will pick it up; be it this week or 6 months from now.  Everything else is complete.  I finally sold my grandparents large dresser that was sitting in his new room.  So that freed up the space to get the TV/TV stand set up and train table moved in.  Grant was SO EXITED!  Here are a few shots from tonight.

Here is the tv and tv stand.  I owe Paul big time.  The tv stand I picked out was RIDICULOUSLY time consuming to put together.  Once together it looked great though ;)  The drawers are a little sticky, but you get what you pay for.  And it was fairly inexpensive considering I know it will probably get colored on during the first week at our house.

Shot of Grant's closet.  I found these large red/navy bins for storage (top of closet).  I just LOVED THEM!

The blue walls and white trim turned out nice.  Grant also LOVES his peg hooks where he keeps his book bag and I hang his school clothes each day.


1 comment:

Andrea said...

You did an awesome job putting the room together. The t.v. stand looks great. I can't help but notice that the Mickey Mouse Club House is on the t.v. Ha!