Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July Fun

Paul and I spend the 4th of July in Flora this year. We took Grant out to the park for the fair. We saw lots of people! Including The Atwoods, Nate, Court, & Landrey, Peggy & Lindy Coble, Matt Atwood (Tracy was MIA! JK Tracy!), and Lots of my family - Aunt Becky, my baby brother Ben & his girlfriend Ashley, The Henson's - Herb, Michelle, Alyssa, Anna, The Wilson's - Calvin, Kim, Cari, Cali. We had a great time watching the entertainment (including my own family performing!) and enjoying the fair food! YUM! I love corn dogs! Grant was to small for all the rides and Paul was to big. Maybe next year!
Here is Paul trying to convince the ride attendant to let him take Grant on this car thing.



Group shot with my Cousin Herbie holding Grant.

My cousin Alyssa with Grant. He was being very good.

Anna breaking it down.

Cari doing her Cheer! (She is in the back row on the right!)

No comments: