Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Crazy Girls

What a crazy group of friends I have from my hometown. Just look at them. I posted 2 pictures because Juli and I took turns taking this picture so we could both be in it. It is hard to believe that I have known most these girls since Kindergarten.............give or take a year or two. We are now 28 years old.......that is like 24 years of knowing them. Wow. I could sit here all night listing funny stories about each of the girls in this picture, but I will spare you that. Half of them now have children and families of their own. We used to worry about boys, dances, parties, etc. Now we worry about what to name our babies, the mortgage, and gas prices. My how things change.........

Just at FYI: Speaking of baby names.......the following baby names are taken with this group. So pick something else. Here they are in birth order:
Reagan
Logan
Jack
Landrey
Grant
Caine
Baby Schwengel (thought I would
throw this one in temporarily
til we get a permanent answer)
Who will be next??? I have a couple educated guesses.......
But I guess Porter or Juli could surprise me here....................hahahhahahahahah
I like looking at all our baby names in a list! It makes me smile :)

2 comments:

The Bridgemans said...

You do realize that Reagan is almost 1 year older than Logan right?

Anyway, the mind is the first thing to go when you have a baby.........

Jacque

The Schwengels said...

It makes me smile too! Such good friends and super cute kiddos!

We've got baby names but aren't tellin'!!! This is fun!

Guess I'll see some of you at Darren's wedding...and then the reunion!