Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Menace to Society

Grant has turned into desctructo. He throws, bangs, flings, pounds on, and pulls apart everything he comes in contact with. Most recently, I set down my cup of coffee for .08 seconds to pick up a toy on the floor. In that .08th of a second Grant grabbed the cup of coffee and threw it all over the carpet and 2 of my 4 coffee table ottoman's that are microfiber and now stained. He also smacked paul in the head with a mini-wiffle bat last night. That was funny however. The coffee/coffee table incident was NOT funny. Here is a clip of what Paul calls our "menace to society".........enjoy...........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He can be a "menace to society" at our house anytime!

This is only the beginning...enjoy!

Anonymous said...

The fun is just beginning! He is all boy and "menace to society" or not, we love him and enjoy these videos so....much!

Anonymous said...

Oh - my - goodness. ;)

Anonymous said...

I laughed super hard when I saw this, then I showed it to all of my roomies and my boyfriend who also thought he was hilarious - not that my "isn't he adorable?!?" over and over didn't help....

I love it :)