Friday, January 21, 2011

Grant Starts School

So my BABY will start school on February 7th, four days after he turns 3.  How did that even happen?!  Since I have had him in speech, he qualifies for the Early Education program in our school district.  So he will go for 2.5 hours a day for play based learning and speech twice a week.  Then he will go to Pre-K next year, most likely.  I am so excited for him to get to go, but feel like I could vomit because he is still so little :(

Hopefully the social aspect will be GREAT for him and really help with his speech.  I am sure Grant will be ready for his first day; I'm just not sure mom will be!!!!!

4 comments:

Mimi Ellen said...

It's your turn now Janna.

So, as excited as I am for him, why do I feel sick?

Mimi Vicky said...

I am excited and happy for Grant too. I'm glad it is not me taking him the first day! It won't be easy leaving him, but he will do fine when he sees all the other kids.

Anonymous said...

Ok...enough of the vomiting stuff...I think you already did that with the new pregnancy. Nancy had the same issue with Lisa and the teacher said should could come in if she was having a hard time...he is a great kid and i am sure it will be a great experience for him...and really that is what it is all about...the little man!
Brad S.

Megan said...

He'll have so much fun! In a year, even a few months, you'll be amazed how different he is after preschool!