Sunday, October 19, 2008

Grandma & Grandpa Erwin

Grandma & Grandpa Erwin came out for a visit this past week. Paul was in New Jersey all week for work, so they came to keep me company and see Grant (of course). It was a very nice visit. I don't like being alone at night! I think I hear things, hahahaha. Grants new tricks include saying "babababababa" and continuing to try to destroy things around the house.


FYI - After I put Grant to bed I come out to see mom asleep on the couch with Madison and Scooter. When I went to take the picture Scooter moved. I though it was hysterical and took a pic.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't think he could get any cuter but look at him in that red sweatshirt!!!! So adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love the first picture of Grant and his grandma. I don't like the picture of sleeping grandma and sleeping Madison!

That Scooter is smart. She moved out of the viewfinder!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of Grant with Grandma and Granpa. It looks like he wore Grandma out!