Monday, October 6, 2008

Mobility

As a parent you spend time wondering when will by baby sit up, crawl, hold their own bottle, walk, etc? I have never been one to want to rush any of the above. Which each of the milestones comes a new bucket of worries. I was in the kitchen cooking yesturday and Grant was in the living room playing with toys. I looked into the living room every couple minutes to check on him. After one glance I didn't see him. So I walked into the family room saying, "GRANT, where are you?!" This little squeal comes from behind a table, under his jumperoo where he is trying to pull down my curtains off the wall. Gotta love the mobility factor.
(click on picture to see it larger)

Here he is after I removed him from the attack position.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's crawling??????? Slow down Grant, you're growing up too fast!