Sunday, March 22, 2009

Grandma E Comes to Visit!

So Grandma E came to visit this weekend. She had a very eventful trip into town. We went shopping, she played with Grant, and we had a Twilight movie night with Ben's girlfriend Ashley and Ashley's mom Starla. It was FUN!!!!



Grammy Vicky comes to see Grant a lot also! He is very loved by his grandparents, what a lucky little boy! Grandpa Chuck gets to see Grant the most since he watches him during the week.


Grant was in a great mood on Sunday. He loves playing around the house....and even more outside.


I find it CRAZY that Grant's hair is blonde. It is like GOLDEN BLONDE. Not brown with blonde highlights........but full out BLONDE!@!!@@!@!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, that hair of Grant's is something else. It's SO CUTE but SO BLONDE! Imagine what it will look like after summer!?!?

Anonymous said...

Saturday was so much fun, my mom and I had a great evening with you three!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure Grandma E was there? I can't see her in the picture:)

Our "Girls' Night" was such fun! Family, special friends, pizza, popcorn, and Pepsi, it doesn't get much better than that!

Anonymous said...

I love his hair and that huge smile! He lights up a room!

Grammy Vicky said...

Sorry I missed the Twilight movie, but I can't seem to stay awake anymore to even see American Idol. So I would have been a real party pooper! Grant really does have fun playing, especially outside! It is so enjoyable to watch him.