Monday, March 2, 2009

JAM Weekend

This past weekend I got to visit with 2 of my bestest friends! We call those weekends, "JAM (Janna, Andrea, Megan) Weekends". It was great getting to see both of them and their families! I wish I could have stayed longer, but Grant got cranky so we left a little after lunch. Here are some pictures from the day.
Grant wasted NO TIME exploring Jackson & Hayden's toys.
Shaun and Andrea holding Megan's son Hayden. Shaun and Andrea are expecting their first baby in September.

Grant in the Parcel toy box.


Megan, Janna, Andrea --- If you notice in this picture there are some orbs of light around Andrea. One to her right and one by her face (you can click on image to make it larger to get a better view). They say that these orbs captured in pictures are spirits or ghosts. So either Andrea has a guardian angel, or Meg's house is haunted. ;)



Rockstars..........a little older than they used to be......but still Rockstars.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. It is all relative-in my eyes you three will always be rockstars.

2. I am sure it is the baby's guardian angel.

3. How lovely seeing the three of you together.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures from the weekend. The orbs are very interesting. I wonder who it is? :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, this is soo weird that you mentioned the orbs. I just watched one of those ghosthunter shows and they were explaining that. So I pull out my camera...and there are a ton of them on my pictures. I just tell myself they are my dad...it makes me feel better!
I had so much fun seeing you guys, but it almost made me miss you more!