Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Somewhere Over the Rainbow........

...........Way up high.........
So this beautiful rainbow appeared this evening outside our home. I pratically threw Grant out in the rain to get a couple shots of him in front of it. It was technically a double rainbow. It was VERY VIBRANT, as you can see in the 3rd picture below. The first 2 pix don't do the rainbow justice. It was also a FULL rainbow, which you cannot see in these pictures. I was a little disappointed I couldn't get a shot of the whole thing as it was so AWESOME, but there was no way it would fit in one frame.















3 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW. Awesome pics.

Anonymous said...

The rainbow was beautiful. I'm surprised you were able to get such good pictures of it. Grant just looks happy to be outside!

Grammy Vicky said...

What great pitures! I'm surprised Grant stood still long enough for you to snap the shots. He is always go..go..go..!